Monday, July 21, 2008

Mad Scientist


I sometimes feel I've missed my calling.  I mean... I DID build a robot but that's not what I do for a living.  Perhaps I should rethink things.  Oh, just so you know, CR isn't here right now.  He's watching The Terminator and living vicariously.  We did happen to see the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight and it was fabulous.  Here's a factoid you may not know...  One of, if not THE first word I said as a young lad was Batman.  We would pass road equipment and I would point and stutter and finally exclaim BATMAN!  Remember this, I do not, but it's one of the things my mother tells me.  Well, CR will be back tomorrow (I hope) so we'll chat with you then.  Oh, CR wants to meet the Terminator (the nice one of course) so I'm going to see if I can set up a meeting.  I'll Be Back!

No comments: